Blog and Win!
- Send your e-mail address to email@example.com to sign up as a blog member.
- Come back and write away!
Need help getting started? Talk about sustainability in your own life. This is the MU definition of sustainability:
“We are choosing to think of it broadly, as balancing our ecological, societal, and economic environments in a way that allows us to meet our needs without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs.
- Ecological: Protecting the quality of the environment by recycling and reusing; reducing waste and energy use; producing, packaging, and consuming foods in ways that reduce environmental damage and animal suffering; and preserving our water
- Economic: Examining and supporting economic approaches that are sustainable and treat people and the environment with respect.
- Societal: Focusing on promoting and sustaining individual and community/national/global well-being. This encompasses healthy lifestyle and social justice issues.”